1) How do I sign up for Academic Coaching with Kelvin?
Click Book a Session, Schedule on Calendar, Pay for Services- All conveniently done on KLSpeaks, LLC website.
2) Do you offer online and in-person tutoring?
Yes-please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
3) Is our tutoring 1-on-1 or with a group?
We offer 1-on-1 tutoring to meet the individual needs of the student as well as groups.
4) What subjects do you offer tutoring in?
Please check Academic Tutoring tab for subjects offered for middle, high, and college students.
5) Do you offer an assessment? Yes
For students who are on the monthly plan a mind map assessment will be given before the session. Kelvin provides a detailed tutoring progress report for one time and monthly
6) Do you offer ACT and SAT Prep?
We offer ACT Prep in Math, Science, and English sections.
7) Can I split my one hour session into 30 minute blocks?
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this accommodation.
8) What is the age range of the students you tutor?
All age ranges and levels are welcome but the target is middle, high, college, and grad
9) What expertise do you have?
Check credentials under the Our Story tab for resumes.
10) How do payments work?
Single tutoring session- $85
Monthly tutoring plan (4 sessions) - $80 per week (You save $20)
ACT tutoring - $85 per session
Conveniently pay on KLSpeaks, LLC website with credit card, debit card, or Paypal after you schedule a session.
11) What happens if I am not happy?
We offer a first-time guarantee. If the student puts forth effort and focus and is not satisfied with the session or there is no connection between Kelvin and the student, we will refund you for the first session.
12) What happens if I want to stop?
You can stop receiving services at any time. One day notice is required for all cancellations or schedule changes. If you cancel the day of the session, you will be charged for the missed session.
13) If I have other questions or concerns, who do I contact?
You can call us at 205-565-8261 or by e-mail at email@example.com
14) ARE ALL STUDENTS WELCOME TO RECEIVE TUTORING SERVICES?
YES!! We target students with autism or other learning differences but ALL students are welcome.